Nice Thoughts from different Speakers
1. Jim Cathcart says, “The person you see is the person you will be.”
2. Stephen Covey says that, "Before you begin scrambling up the ladder of success, make sure that it is leaning against the right building."
3. “Planning is bringing the future into the present so you can do something about it now.” (Alan Lakein)
4. Alex MacKenzie wrote, "Action without planning is the cause of every failure."
5. “The first law of success is concentration – to bend all the energies to one point, and to go directly to that point, looking neither to the right or to the left.” (William Mathews)
6. “When every physical and mental resource is focused, one’s power to solve a problem multiplies tremendously.” (Norman Vincent Peale)
7. "What one skill, if I developed and did it in an excellent fashion, would have the greatest positive impact on my career?"
8. The good news is that all business skills are learnable. If anyone else is excellent in that particular key result area, this is proof that you can become excellent as well, if you decide to.
9. “No matter what the level of your ability, you have more potential than you can ever develop in a lifetime.” (James T. McKay)
10. Pat Riley, the basketball coach said, "If you're not getting better, you're getting worse."
11. “Continuous learning is the minimum requirement for success in any field.”