This is my second blog for baby’s skin, why because I want to provide further information which I have gathered after writing my first blog. Many people say, when baby is born, mother’s second life starts. But when mother looks at her baby, every pain goes away and becomes the happiest person on earth.
Newborns are delicate and so are their immune systems. Even fragrances, chemicals and dyes of clothing can affect the skin of infants. Now, because of the awareness through media and social networking sites, today’s mother becomes more concerned and prefers natural product while purchasing for their new born.
As a new parents you know your baby well but it’s important to keep your babies skin healthy, an uncomfortable child will not sleep and often cry which makes everyone unhappy. So I would like to provide some healthy tips for your knowledge about baby products, it’s your decision whether to use it or not.
Important points for baby’s health:
1. Be careful when you buy any product for your infants, especially lotion, shampoo, soaps, creams and one of the most important i.e. diaper.
2. Massage your baby’s skin with virgin coconut oil daily, it’s a best moisturizer and protects skin from major breakouts.
3.After massage it’s important to wash or bath your baby with lukewarm water. When you use lukewarm water the skin get rid of dirt and excess massage oil.
4. Cleanse you infant’s skin every day with babies soap and with the help of sponge. Apply sponge on circular motion; it makes blood circulation better for kids.
5. Dry your infant’s skin with soft towel or fluffy towel (i.e. with light fur), if the towel is hard than it will affect to the skin of infant and it will create wrinkles.
6. As babies skin are soft, use lotion after bathing, there are many companies which manufacture products especially for babies, there are no harmful chemicals. Don’t use scented products in early months; it will irritate child’s skin, also new cloths should be washed properly before you put it on your child.
7. Now the winter season is started, so use moisturizing cream or lotion and then cover the body with sweater and gloves that will keep babies skin soft and silky for longer time.
8. Diaper rashes are common problem, so check frequently and soon after bowel movement. Now baby wipes are easily available in the market, so wipe it with it and sprinkles some powder. Also use pampers pants which are available with jell, which absorbs wetness easily and there are no harmful effect to the sensitive skin of your baby.
9. Sometimes make a past of banana and milk and apply it on baby’s skin, it will make skin soft and smooth. NOTE: if your child is allergic to milk then don’t do this, please consult doctor first before using this method.
10. Keep sick family members and friends away from your child, as the immune system are very weak of any new born.
“Pampers brings you the softest ever Pampers Premium Care Pants. Its cotton-like softness is #SoftestForBabySkin and allows it to breathe, thus keeping baby’s skin soft and healthy, and your baby happy.”
“This post is a part of the Pampers #SoftestForBabySkin activity at BlogAdda”