Book Review: Idli, Orchid and me by Vithal Kamat.


Book Review: Idli orchid and me by Vithal Kamat

*Publisher: Image Publication *ISBN: 81-7997-167-8 *No of pages: 183 *Language: English *Genre: Non-Fiction/Entrepreneur *Price: 150 *Rating: 3/5

My View:

I have never visited any of the Kamat hotels till now, but after reading this book I will definitely would like to visit and meet vithal kamat. The person who achieved success with hard work, dedication, honesty, simplicity, self-confidence, an ability to turn all odds and who dreamed big and followed his instinct.

If you are an entrepreneur and would like to achieve goal in your life, this book is for you. Vithal Kamat’s father started as a small restaurant but with dedication to work Vithal made the chain of 350+ hotels in the name of Kamat. Also Vithal kamat has revealed his many secrets and many other thought provoking success. The book is all about dream big and how to convert it into reality.

What I liked the most:

* The meeting and conversation between Vithal Kamat and Rai Bahadur Oberoi, the owner of Oberoi group hotels.

* The job interview of Vithal Kamat to know his own market value. How much salary he can earn if he is doing a job. 

What I didn’t like:

Sometime I think author has exaggerated his abilities like when he was in foreign land and in that particular restaurant their was no traffic, he went to the kitchen started making different varieties and that restaurant started flourishing, I think it is humbug what their chief and their staff has not done is being done by Vithal kamat.         

Overall this book will boost your will power; I highly recommend this book for MBA faculties and those who are new to entrepreneurship.

Comments