Book Review: The journey continues by Sri M


Book Review: The journey continues by Sri M

*Publisher: Magenta Press *ISBN: 9789382585244 *Genre: Spirituality *Cover: Paperback *No of Pages: 194 *Price: 300 INR *Rating: 3.5/5

My View:

The journey continues is a sequel to Apprenticed to a Himalayan Master by the author Sri M. A journey to unite with eternal is described in this book, although I am bit disappointed compared to his previous book, where there was vast knowledge about metaphysics, previous birth etc. In this book his self appreciation is done by the author.

Although I still appreciate this work, but the first one is far better. I am not that much into spirituality and don’t know how to meditate or go through previous birth etc, but sorry to say sometimes it seems like I am reading any script for the movie where repetition of babaji and projecting him as a supernatural hero is somewhat undigested.

But after completing both the books I came to conclusion that one should meditate to know the purpose of his life, why he/she came to this planet earth and what is motto of his life. I am very glad that the author is very fortunate to have such guru in his life and through him we got to know about the power of cosmos, meditation and spirituality.

Those who have read the first book must continue with this book, also I recommend this book to those who want to achieve higher spiritual path and curious mind. For this book a big no to the fresher’s and average thinkers.

P.S: My review for the first book link: http://founttainofjoy.blogspot.in/2016/09/book-review-apprenticed-to-himalayan.html?m=1

Blurb:

I started my autobiography Apprenticed to a Himalayan Master with the words ‘Let the journey begin’. The last chapter was titled ‘The journey continues’. So, completing the autobiography was not the end of the journey and now we begin another journey together into new vistas. A unique and, in many instances, an unbelievably strange journey. You may dismiss it as fiction or due to my unusually fertile imagination or just plain lies or conclude that I have finally gone bonkers. Be that as it may, if you find the journey interesting and contributing in some way to opening up your mind to newer ways of perception or even bringing up a thought like ‘yeah, perhaps there are more unknown vistas to which consciousness can expand than the so-called rational brain can think of’, I have done my job. Bear in mind friends, that the truth is sometimes stranger than fiction and some yogis have even called the solid world we swear by an illusion, a construct of the mind. There is no strict chronological order though. Each chapter is complete by itself and can be read independently.
So dear reader, Sangacchadvan – Let walk together once more . Sri M

Comments